• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned? Why?

Panzerschreck22

I just came on and it said I have been banned for griefing. I would like to see what evidence there is because I believe I did no such thing. I would like to have the chance to clear my name. It says I was banned by Blackice15. The world was cool53. I think I have an idea of what I was banned for, but I would like to be sure.

Please be patient while I contact Blackice in regards to your banning. He should respond soon.

Panzer.png

Care to explain this?

Sure, I was wondering why there was a building under water within the wall perimeter I had built. I came down and tunneled through the wall. I followed the pathway upwards till I reached a various randomly (or seemingly) placed leaf blocks. I wanted to see where the building originated. As I returned back the way I came, I attempted to replace the blocks I removed, but I obviously did not do it correctly. I am sorry for the damage I did and I swear I will not do it again. My curiosity got the best of me.

I am going to go ahead and unban you but remember that if you get banned a second time you will not get unbanned.

Back