• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned. why?

wizard9788

Me, MrtheWizard was banned today from Beta server. I didnt grief anything.I dont understand what is wrong.(if it was one block it could have been because of my computer is slow) Whenever you read this please respond, I want to know what I did wrong.:(:confused:

MrTheWizard was banned for destroying a ton of circuitry in the light tunnel.

O thats why.well i didnt know it was being used. Im sorry for that.Im serious,I didnt think it led to anything.Can I ever get unban, if so how long will I be ban for.I'll never destroy anything I didnt build.

>I didnt grief anything.I dont understand what is wrong.(if it was one block it could have been because of my computer is slow)

>MrTheWizard was banned for destroying a ton of circuitry in the light tunnel.

>O thats why.well i didnt know it was being used.

Win.

I mean no disrespect, but why else do you think the circuitry was there for?
:keyboard:

.......I just got Pwnd...wow. Well Im just asking how long will i have to wait to play alpha server again?Enough with the sorry,I think I made my point.Im not sure what else to say but to wait.

.......I just got Pwnd...wow. Well Im just asking how long will i have to wait to play alpha server again?Enough with the sorry,I think I made my point.Im not sure what else to say but to wait.​

For all eternity!!!!!!!!!!!! no seriously woots pretty mad over the mess so you probably wont get unbanned

Im wondering if I should make a new thread.Because I have something to say but dont know if here is the right place to say it.nevermind Ill say it now.

Dear Wooty or anyone who comes by this,
Ive been very sad about not being able to play on your Beta server (I know you probaly don't belive me but Im serious or I wouldnt be spending my time doing this.) I am very mad that I decided to Grief your Property. I truly am sorry for destroying it and wouldnt want myself to come back if I were you. Im just asking for a chance to be unban.
From Wizard9788(MrtheWizard)

NOTE
I have a feeling if I said I love Team9000 and stuff like that you wouldn't go for it.So I Just told you What I truly think.

There's not much you can do to defend your case. You randomly destroyed a bunch of stuff. It took me a while to fix it all. You can't really redeem yourself. End of story.

Aw. *Gave Wooty a cookie to reward himself for the long hours of repairing* You deserve this cookie

*Looks at the half bitten cookie* ... :eek: Sorry, I got hungry.

Back