• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned Without A Reason.

LaughAtDog

I got kicked for griefing something i created, Kicked By Kc006 Reason: Grief-H Sign. I created a 'Hi' Sign and deleted it cause another player on the server said it looked stupid, Seconds later i was kicked.. The moderators need to ask if you created it or ask why you deleted it or something, I Didn't grief anyone elses Build. ( This happened on the server Newbie Haven ) There are several People that can confirm this, One of them have a ' Cool ' Rank His username is Something similar to 'Figh' Or something like that.. And A guest 'Goma' Or something, If anyone has any idea how to get unbanned, Thanks.

I was Recently Banned By Kc006. i Was banned for griefing something that i created, I don't know why kc006 thought i griefed, Kc2006: Grief -H sign is what it says when i try to log in, I created a 'Hi' Sign and asked a player with 'Cool' Rank if they thought it was stupid, He said yes so i deleted it, Seconds later i was banned. I really have no clue why the kc006 didn't ask me why i griefed the sign, or why did i grief the sign, I just instantly got banned. My Ingame Name is 'LaughAtDog' Incase you haven't noticed yet. And the server i was banned from is 'Newbie Haven' The Dude with the 'Cool' Rank seen me delete it, and also create it.. So he knows i didn't grief anothers work. ( His name is like figh or something )

I did check the block history but the sign was not created by you.
But since this is your first ban appeal I will unban you.
Please get used to our rules by typing /rules in-game.

Wrong section! Can a forum moderator move this to the right section?'

EDIT: Ban Appeal Posted. Thread can be closed.

User is unbanned. closing thread.

[2012-04-05 08:57:36] Unbanned by Kc006 on 05 Apr 2012 (8h16m ago).
[2012-04-05 08:57:36] Last unban reason: appeal accepted
[2012-04-05 08:57:36] Previous ban's duration: 4h42m

Back