• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned Wrongfully

Should I be unbanned?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double no.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Triple no.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

StalfosHAt

I was banned 20 days ago by Casham for no reason. I was looking at someone's tower they had built, and all of a sudden, someone breaks the block out from under me, and I'm banned a second later. I don't know why I was banned, what ever it was was the wrong reason, and now I have three different computers that won't let even other people on. This is the second time I've posted here, and I would really like to be unbanned.
My minecraft account name is: StalfosHat

Thank you for your time.

I guess I have a lot to say. First of all, sorry for not being on my last ban appeal thread, I was away for a while,and then I forgot. Most importantly though, I'm sorry for not taking this so seriously; I didn't I was actually accused of greifing, which is why I had the silly poll. And about the greifing, I realize now that the things I was doing probably would have been considered griefing. I was new to Minecraft, stupid, inconsiderate, and lazy, it's been a while, but I think I might have smashed holes in things to get out of them. Heck, at first I thought it was because my friend was on my computer. Out of all this confusion I've figured out that I did do things worth banning. HOWEVER, I am sorry, I certainly wouldn't do any of that now, in fact I've been highly ranked in another server. So please,whatever your decision is, just know I'm sorry and thoroughly confused.
Oh, and a rather large apology to Casham, I've meant no disrespect.

Back