• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

banned

i tried to log in today but it said i was banned. in tshins last post it said i took his diamonds and i admit i did but i gave them back. i will repay him the other 2 if i get unbanned. sometimes i just cant help taking things. it would be really awesome if you could unban me woot. this is the best server ive ever been on and i wont be able to find one just as good. i really regret taking the diamonds and getting banned

i tried to log in today but it said i was banned. in tshins last post it said i took his diamonds and i admit i did but i gave them back. i will repay him the other 2 if i get unbanned. sometimes i just cant help taking things. it would be really awesome if you could unban me woot. this is the best server ive ever been on and i wont be able to find one just as good. i really regret taking the diamonds and getting banned
impulsivity is not a good character trait... best of luck with your appeal though

Wooty i did not steal your diamonds. you have no reason to ban me and no proof that i took the diamonds. what proof do you have that i took your diamonds?

As long as I don't get banned again lol. I don't think I have anymore chances. It might help that Akamus is getting sweet on my woman though

Wooty i did not steal your diamonds. you have no reason to ban me and no proof that i took the diamonds. what proof do you have that i took your diamonds?

We have history on every block placed or removed on the server. The removed blocks had your name all over them.

Back