• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned..?

Psychedelic10

I really never expected that I would have to be doing this...

I recently played on the team9000 beta server. I hadn't grieved or anything else that I can remember which would have fallen under a mischievous-kind of category. I mostly stuck to myself. There was one point while I was playing that I had needed to use the health sign in the spawn area, and I had accidentally destroyed it... I just wasn't paying attention and hit the wrong mouse button (stupid me lol). Anyways, I admitted that I had done it and said that it was an accident. Now, I find that I am banned. I cant think of anything else besides that which would have landed me a ban... All I was doing was walking around and getting an idea of the map. I really don't think that something like that, even if someone were to do it on purpose, is a ban-deserving offense. There were plenty of pigs in the spawn area. I'm sure that it only takes an admin 5 seconds to remake the scripted sign anyways.

If there was something more that I am some how missing, then please, let me know. If the above is the reason, then I hope we can come to an understanding on a misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Psychedelic10

No, I actually wasn't. Besides- chests are locked by the users so I don't really see your argument here. In fact I remember now. like I said, I was walking around getting an idea for the map, and I went into a large building that had its doors opened, it wasn't marked, as far as I could see, so I went in and looked around, then went upstairs and started crafting something or other, then, it was maybe you or some other person who asked why I was in your house. I didn't reply and just left. If you asked that I would be banned because you thought I was stealing things, without proof, and only due to your own superstitions, then shame on you.

I did not do anything wrong here.

I didn't report you or anything, I just live really close to spawn and when someone is creeping around in my house where all my furnaces and chests are they are usually up to no good or stealing the coal out of my furnaces.

But you didn't do anything wrong so my apologies.

Back