• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Basic 1.8 Server

Mrcrab

Hi All Today I desided to create a vanilla server with all but pvp enabled and t9k,er are welcome to come in and build. There are no restrictions. Command blocks are currently off but if i see that players dont abuse the server, I will enable it so you can use the cloning part of this version. Now the question is. Should i whitelist it or leave it open to all.That question will be answered the first time the server gets griefed by a non t9ker. Now this server won't be shown on team9000.net web page as I have not made an op page for it, So the best way to see if its online is to see if im on mumble or just see in the client. As all of you are aware, I run modded servers too so when you look at the client and my ip it will show what im running. The ip is crabbie1.dnsdynamic.com

Hi All Today I desided to create a vanilla server with all but pvp enabled and t9k,er are welcome to come in and build. There are no restrictions. Command blocks are currently off but if i see that players dont abuse the server, I will enable it so you can use the cloning part of this version. Now the question is. Should i whitelist it or leave it open to all.That question will be answered the first time the server gets griefed by a non t9ker. Now this server won't be shown on team9000.net web page as I have not made an op page for it, So the best way to see if its online is to see if im on mumble or just see in the client. As all of you are aware, I run modded servers too so when you look at the client and my ip it will show what im running. The ip is crabbie1.dnsdynamic.com

You're competing against the current Team9000 reunion server. Which it's only downfall is being too difficult (at times).

You're competing against the current Team9000 reunion server. Which it's only downfall is being too difficult (at times).

Let him run his server if he wants. He's even said it's not going to be shown on the T9k site, but is offering it for people who are on T9k.

I will start the running of my server either on demand or at 3 pm est time sunday, but remember this. This is a server with no addons what so ever so please use tnt wisely so i dont have to disable it. :)

Back