Battlefield 1

I have a feeling this is gunna end up going on one of those "Trailer better than the actual game" lists. Looks freakin' amazing, but way too shiny.

I haven't played a Battlefield game since Battlefield 2. Have they gone all the way to Battlefield 4,294,967,295 and wrapped around back to 1?

Anyway I liked BF1942 and BF2, but I'm concerned that in World War I there won't be as many opportunities for jeep races and other stupid shenanigans, so it's probably just going to be realistic, where you spawn, take a few steps into no-man's land, die, respawn, repeat.

I'm going to invent a gaming chair accessory that's like a pair of boots you put your feet in and they contract and release around your feet and legs to simulate being knee-deep in mud.

I haven't played a Battlefield game since Battlefield 2. Have they gone all the way to Battlefield 4,294,967,295 and wrapped around back to 1?

Anyway I liked BF1942 and BF2, but I'm concerned that in World War I there won't be as many opportunities for jeep races and other stupid shenanigans, so it's probably just going to be realistic, where you spawn, take a few steps into no-man's land, die, respawn, repeat.

I'm going to invent a gaming chair accessory that's like a pair of boots you put your feet in and they contract and release around your feet and legs to simulate being knee-deep in mud.

I haven't played any Battlefield games except 1942, but yeah, they reached 4 and decided it would be a good idea to name their next installment Battlefield 1

Back