Battlefield 3 beta

They have released the open beta for PC, or at least they should have. Since it is an open beta, I'm sure there are server issues going on, and maybe even a server crash or two.

They have released the open beta for PC, or at least they should have. Since it is an open beta, I'm sure there are server issues going on, and maybe even a server crash or two.

Yea...the Origin Store is down...presumably due to overload...why the hell couldn't EA have predicted this -_-

Ok...the Origin Store is working...and once you have started the download you can go into Battlelog in your browser and set up your soldier details.

One thing I noticed is that when you edit your profil there is a section to put a clan tag (up to 4 characters). I made mine T9K of course, It auto adds the square brackets btw.

Anyway...sleep time now...i'll play some in the morning after it has downloaded.

so i got into the game...and.....GLITCHES GLITCHES GLITCHES and its so graphic intensive...You gotta put everything at the lowest to get some decent gameplay. =S

so i got into the game...and.....GLITCHES GLITCHES GLITCHES and its so graphic intensive...You gotta put everything at the lowest to get some decent gameplay. =S
1. It's a beta, calm down.
2. get a better computer. i'm running on full with no fps drop.

also Mcfar is now in our platoon :D

The only problem I have with the Battlelog system is that it runs in a web browser which can be a CPU hog and so game performance will be reduced.

Australian Dedicated Servers are down on 360 for maintenance.

Probably because the servers were so shitty most of the time you couldn't connect and when you did there was a high chance of not being able to move.

Funny how 64 player caspian border gives me more stable and better fps than op metro.

Back