BattleField 3

Mrtino916

So in this thread I'm going to ask if anyone has a BF3 server that you might want me to join. Or we can just talk about the game and it's guns and stuff like that.

Team9000 has a server. However, if it continues to sit there unused, I will probably be getting rid of it.

I did intend to get BF3 so I could play with you guys, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to buy a game when the people you intend to play it with are just about done with it.

I kinda fixed half the problem I have (changing players fromvisible to invisible and vise versa, only lag, own weapon turning invisible, aiming tools fooling around). Now I can at least play it again, but only on tiny servers which I have a good connection with, just had to change graphic card settings for the game, like full powering it, but well... still no good : /

If it would work fine on the server Id join, but when you guys start its too late at night here, so well :(

How about this. Everyone post the times they are available to, along with their timezone. I will put everyone together, and see when everyone is on. We have around 40 people they play, so there should be a decent overlap of times.

GMT +1
Friday: 18:00 - 24:00
Saturday: 08:00-24:00
Sunday: 08:00 - maybe till ~21:00

GMT +1 and +1 for summer I guess
I pretty much fit in any time except during school which can be between 08:00 - 16:00

Back