Battlefield 3

Casham

I've always been a fan of the Battlefield series since the early days, with the upcoming release of Battlefield 3 I hope it doesn't disappoint. From the teaser trailer and the recent trailer I'm loving what I've seen so far. And I love the newly vamped BF song in the trailer, it's so dirty.

(This is more or less a teaser trailer, but still interesting to watch as it confirms some units that will be in the game.)
(This trailer shows in-game footage)​

Looking to build a new gaming rig when it comes out :)
It should also tie into when Skyrim comes out, so epic win :D

looks awesome. cant wait til i get my closed beta invite :)
(not being a douche lol. I just always get invites to closed betas from EA for some reason)

BF3_5F00_StagingArea.jpg
Update, Dice are releasing a episodic series to give the hungry fans something to chew on in anticipation for the games upcoming release.

Just awesome :D
First thing I noticed was the in-game sounds, you can tell they worked quite a lot on creating an environment that is immersive and happy happy joy joy to the ears.

BF3_5F00_StagingArea.jpg
Update, Dice are releasing a episodic series to give the hungry fans something to chew on in anticipation for the games upcoming release.

Just awesome :D
First thing I noticed was the in-game sounds, you can tell they worked quite a lot on creating an environment that is immersive and happy happy joy joy to the ears.
looks amazing. the only complaint i can say is that its a bit like MoH (and we all know ho that crashed and burned)
hopefully it doesn't play anything near that. frostbite 2 <3

That hallway at 1:00 was in an older Battlefield.. The Polygons In That Hallway Is something like 25x More Than the Whole Original Game :eek:

I'm actually really excited for this too considering they said they are going by the original Battlefields and not Bad Company so I'm really happy.

Well I don't really mind the Bad Company series at all but I just kinda want something different from the Battlefield series. I loved 1942 and still play it :p

i think bad company did exactly what was needed for battlefield, added a story but still held the unique function of the multiplayer...really was fun, but it kinda felt like the multiplayer was just a straight 1 to 1 reiteration of bf2's multiplayer(even if it was the same engine) and didnt push any sort of further steps.

I guess I'm weird I didn't really like bad company online, but it could be cause I was playing Black Ops at the same time and the game play is obviously very different.

Back