Battlefield Play4Free

AwesomeGrant

Hello everybody!

I'm not sure if many of you guys remember, but there was this awesome game called Battlefield Heroes. We would all play the game and have much joy. But then the creators turned dark and saw only green in their eyes. The game was ruined.

Well there is hope! Battlefield Play 4 Free! BP4F is the time between Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2, but it includes maps from Battlefield 2 and weapons from BC2. The game is currently in Closed Beta, so I can't discuss many of the awesome things about the game but I can tell you this.

In Battlefield Play4Free, there are: Jets, Helicopters, Tanks, Jeeps, a variety of awesome weapons and some way cooler secret stuff. Make sure to visit https://battlefield.play4free.com and get signed up for the beta.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

~~Grant~~

I'm not sure if many of you guys remember, but there was this awesome game called Battlefield Heroes. We would all play the game and have much joy. But then the creators turned dark and saw only green in their eyes. The game was ruined.

BF Heroes isnt ruined. A lot of people still plays it, including me. Its just harder for these people who doesnt want to spend their money on it. But if you equip yourself with some paid items, its really fun, and if you're also in a group / clan, it never gets boring.

And about P4F: i'm in the beta, but i didnt like it at all. Tanks are really overpowered, and before you get to a stationary rocket launcher it almost always kills you. Gameplay is nice, but gets boring really fast cause of it's repetitivity - one map, "one" weapon, almost no abillities. I dont say i wont play it later, i'll just wait for it to have more... stuff.

I agree with all of the comments regarding the beta, but I also may have some people on the inside. That is what gets me so excited for the game, there is way more just waiting for us! Anyways, it is still in beta, you can't expect alot out of that. No mater what it's going to be glitchy and laggy. Finnaly, I was in a clan for a long time there, Battlefield Hereos HQ. Sadly we all didn't want to waste our money on a game phrophesised to be free. So we all left and wasted our money on other games :p

All I can say is, sure, the beta is pretty bad at the moment. But give it a little more time because the good things have yet to come.

Battlefield 1942 is still the way to go. Best one is the first one, heck yes. $5 now: Go to store and buy. Plenty of servers still running, like Moongamers1942 is always 64/64. I am admin at Wakeclan server; Mostly Wake 24/7. If I'm not playing Minecraft, i am playing Wake.

Wakeclan Forums - Index - our main site is "Under Construction"
Battlefield 1942 - Xfire Video

I have 1942, but i remember spending ~2 hours searching for a nice server to play, and almost all of them was empty / laggy / with 3/4 of the team bots. I might pop in to your server sometime :p

just depends on what version you have. 1.6 is just full of hackers, but 1.61 is solid. 1.61 is what our server runs, so you'll need that patch if you haven't got it all ready. :)

I go by Foley on that server too. We are friendly bunch, and we maintain a real carefree attitude to a degree. Hope to see you there if you do stop by! :) If I'm not on the server, I'm probably playing Minecraft on t9000, heheh.

I totally read 1.6 and got all giddy about CS 1.6 before i realized what thread i was reading :-(

Any game in which free-to-play players are put into competition with players who spend money for an advantage is flawed by default.

Back