Baulders Gate

I played the first baldurs gate to death. I actualy dont know if it was the first or not, it was one of the best games I've ever played nonetheless.

Seeing the name misspelled like that made me cringe a bit, but I'm extremely excited as well! :D I really hope it won't just be a handheld port or anything like that!

....aaaand the site is down...

Apparently, this is what it's going to be, by the way.
Trent Oster on Twitter: "We're happy to announce the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition. Our servers are much less happy... Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is going to have new content for the game you love, made by some of the original team members."

I think the game will do really well. I'm not going to play it because I already play to many games.(League of Legends, etc.) Most of these kind of games do really well. I look forward to seeing it become popular like Minecraft.

hay i can un bann you if thats wat you want? iv been playing on the server and this time theres no way you can greaf in this server update. the only way you can greaf is in mining world witch is a plas war no1 (unless thay dont have a plot in the main world) lives in so that means its kindof fare to de-bann you. (ya i did the math for you. your welcom) ansore me in my page at anytime wan you read this messig. ;)
END OF LINE
Wrong thread/forum section, giant revival, uncomprehensable post.

I think the game will do really well. I'm not going to play it because I already play to many games.(League of Legends, etc.) Most of these kind of games do really well. I look forward to seeing it become popular like Minecraft.
Why does everything have to be "popular like MC" nowadays.

Back