• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Be Strong, Don't Stop Fighting

RioDeal

Hello fellow T9K members, it is I Rio and I'm sure some of you have wonder where I've been and others that don't really care but that's all right I'm just writing this blog for those that do.

First of all I hope everyone is fine and miss talking to you guys on Mumble and on the forums But not only i have been busy but me and my wife have been going threw hard times. We found out about 4 months ago that my wife father has lung cancer. We fly to her Country (that's why I wasn't around for Minecon) and we stayed until he passed away last week.

But it has been hard to see someone you love heart broken.That all you have is the person who's next to you, I quit my job from the Hospital and now work in a Nursing Home Facility, We just got back, are Internet is up and so its been really tough but we have to move on.

So I wanted to write a blog not only how hard things are but to don't stop fighting. Everyday I was reminding her to don't lose hope but we know that cancer just makes thing worst until the body can't handle no more. Her father kept telling her to be strong and that I would take care of her, And I will keep my word to do so. I'm sure some of you guys and girls have had family and of which they made it or not. Someone has been there for you and coped.

But if it does and I hope no one should go threw that, Be Strong have faith and Never stop fighting. Cancer Doesn't care but we do and we aren't going to stop.

I hope to be around back soon, I will be posting and hopefully talk to some of you on Mumble but for the time being I will be spending a lot of time with my wife and hope you guys and girls enjoy whats left of this years.

cheers to everyone on team9000!

My grandmother passed away from stomach cancer two weeks ago. It sucks to see someone you really care about going through so much pain and trying to fight as much as they're able.

I try to look at it as celebrating a life rather than mourning their death. She lived a long life and had tons of friends, would of turned 89 last Monday.

Still, cancer is stupid. My condolences.

Funny... I'm kind of in a rough spot myself...
But I hope for the best with you, and well... good luck.

Back