• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Becky- Application

Becky

1. In-Game Name: Bekcy
2. Why do you want to join?: I want to join so I can play along with my lovely boyfriend Mykol. I have a jealous that he gets to have all of the Minecraft fun :)
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: I played on the survival server & creative server a year ago.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Mykol. He's my only friend on here... for now! :) I'm very loveable though!
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No, I'mma good girl :)
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I totally understand this & no worries there anyways because nobody does & is allowed to touch my laptop ;) Rawrrr.

Vouch. This is my girlfriend. She used to log in and help me on the old survival servers.

:cautious: I duuuuno, I'm a bit suspicious - I don't believe women actually play internet games, with the exception of Nikki <3

Approved and added.

Back