Beer

Casey

So, I came across an awesome site to buy beer. They basically have thousands of beers from all over the world. You buy bottles individually to make your own case and they ship you the case. So here is the problem. What beers should I buy? Team9000 has people all over the world. list some beers, and I will throw them on there and give them a shot.

Just a heads up, I am not a fan of real dark beers. I prefer light to medium colored ales and lagers. I love cider also. I tend to stay away from stouts, but I am always up for trying something at least once, so I will take your word for it.

Let the beer listing begin.

Also, PM me for the link to the website.

So, I came across an awesome site to buy beer. They basically have thousands of beers from all over the world. You buy bottles individually to make your own case and they ship you the case. So here is the problem. What beers should I buy? Team9000 has people all over the world. list some beers, and I will throw them on there and give them a shot.

Just a heads up, I am not a fan of real dark beers. I prefer light to medium colored ales and lagers. I love cider also. I tend to stay away from stouts, but I am always up for trying something at least once, so I will take your word for it.

Let the beer listing begin.

Also, PM me for the link to the website.

Heineken, dejfujntely,
for fans dniof darkerr, PALM

Just a heads up, I am not a fan of real dark beers. I prefer light to medium colored ales and lagers. I love cider also. I tend to stay away from stouts, because I'm a tiny little girl who is afraid of drinking something that'll put hair on my chest and make me manly.

Anyways...
I am a big fan of a craft brewery called Omegang. It's actually a domestic brewer, but they brew beer in the Belgian style. The only time I've seen their beers, however, have been in 40oz. If they have those on the website, I would recommend Three Philosophers. When you're done drinking it, you'll feel smarter. Trust me. Otherwise, you usually can't go wrong with a good Bock. If they have it, I would recommend also Shotgun Betty, it's from a local brewery here in NC called Lonerider. They're very small, so I doubt it'll be there. Spaten is good, that's a German beer, and their Oktoberfest brew is AMAZING. Another NC brewery beer I would recommend would be Duck Rabbit, but that's only for their Milk Stout, and you don't like Stouts, so nevermind.

hammerhead_red_ale1.jpg

Try leibinger zeppelin. It is an unfiltered wheat beer and it's incredibly smooth. There is one beer store in Dallas that sells it and I swing by there every time I go to the metroplex just to grab a case.

im not a fan of beer.. actually hate teh taste. but here, i know we have:

Budweiser
Bud Light
Bud Lime
Corona
Heineken
Molson Dry
Molson Export
Molson Blue

and uhh.. idk

Back