Beese needs help building a PC

Melexiious

That's right folks, I'm planning it now. Merry time of season means I'll probably have a bit of dosh, right? So I'll start planning now.

I have no idea what I'm doing, what parts I need, what parts are good, cheep and effective. I'm new to this game, so I'll need help,
Your help, to be precise.

I need your help with me finding parts for a PC. Budget is pretty much anything low, but what I'm looking for is a cheep gaming PC. What I want to do is get semi-decent things for the whole computer the blurge out on my dosh and get an expensive Video Card. But the thing is.. I don't know what's compatible, what fits into what cases and all that.

So I'm asking for help here, because I really need it.

So, a cheep gaming PC with a beefed up video card(s)
I don't care if I can play the highest end games on full graphics, I just want to be able to play things.

Budget in terms of money would be around 700 AUD, I'm fine with going over that limit but not too much, probably 750-800 max but I really don't want to go there, anything that's the lowest, is the best. I'd much rather it be around... 600AUD

So please, can you help me?

tigerdirect.com has some fantastic bundles that are right at the $800 mark and would be everything you need.

I always recommend going with an AMD processor, but I am biased because I absolutely love mine.

tigerdirect.com has some fantastic bundles that are right at the $800 mark and would be everything you need.

I always recommend going with an AMD processor, but I am biased because I absolutely love mine.
The problem is this budget is over the length of time, so I was planning on buying each piece separably.

Acquire a console, save $600.
I already have one,
But I want to play Minecraft on the T9K server, play Team Fortress 2 and much more.

The problem is this budget is over the length of time, so I was planning on buying each piece separably.

I already have one,
But I want to play Minecraft on the T9K server, play Team Fortress 2 and much more.
So what do you Really like want specific? Moar Ram and GB? Or HD? Or anything?

Really, if it does the job I don't care what's in it. I honestly don't know much about PC parts and how they all work. I'd assume I'd want 2 sticks of RAM, but mainly just a beefed up video card and parts that can handle it.

Don't listen to this guy AMD is rubbish.( Don't worry godlib I still love you though)

i5 non k series and a 560/570 and you'll be rocking. I love the ASUS sabertooth motherboard but you don't need something that ridiculous.

Don't listen to this guy AMD is rubbish.( Don't worry godlib I still love you though)

i5 non k series and a 560/570 and you'll be rocking. I love the ASUS sabertooth motherboard but you don't need something that ridiculous.

and I still love you too.....even if you don't know what you are talking about. I kid though, to each his own. My loyalty will always lie with AMD and so many others love intel. reasons are always different, but in the end you will always be able to play tf2 with us no matter which way you go.

Back