• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Beese

Melexiious

When life gives you beese, you make him Builder and demand to see life's manager.

I made Elvis Costello, because I didn't want it all to be ponies.
vAcm9.jpg

uWi2H.jpg

y4UJh.png

XXpxY.png

udgsW.jpg

Very nice, but we still need to see some more to make you builder so keep showing us what you can do. Good Luck!

Beese is a very expierenced and creative player that likes building big and complex things.
I admire him and really think that he should get promoted :D

Here, Are some Builds I worked on and made myself. the Arial Spleef Court, was dgtm99's Original Idea, but I came along and helped out. I made most of the Details, Colouring and the Jets.

The Castle is something I Made awhile back, abandoned the project and recently finished. I was planning to add more to it but, :/

XcM9z.jpg

XVBtd.jpg

SpIFW.jpg

dpZvN.jpg

85fMO.png

The Glass shows what's on the inside of the wall.

Here, Are some Builds I worked on and made myself. the Arial Spleef Court, was dgtm99's Original Idea, but I came along and helped out. I made most of the Details, Colouring and the Jets.

The Castle is something I Made awhile back, abandoned the project and recently finished. I was planning to add more to it but, :/

XcM9z.jpg

XVBtd.jpg

hhh i helped to :)
SpIFW.jpg

dpZvN.jpg

85fMO.png

The Glass shows what's on the inside of the wall.

Back