Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

as for now, it seems like it will be projecto or no lynch, unless a cop knows the name of a mafia

now i'm saying that, anyone could say he is a cop and give false evidence, just warning y'all ^^

Somehow I believe you guys don't trust my decision? I'm only an honest mason trying to help rid the world of criminal scum and imprinting my incredibly awry belief system into the minds of your children's children.

Somehow I believe you guys don't trust my decision? I'm only an honest mason trying to help rid the world of criminal scum and imprinting my incredibly awry belief system into the minds of your children's children.

I will agree with you there....your system of belief.....is incredibly awry.....and extremely hard to follow.

Magic:
I don't know what you are doing, but it doesn't make sense to me. At one moment, you vote projecto, then you say he is the sk and order him to use his powers for the citizens (you cant do that. You really can't, why wouldn't he kill you?), then you vote him again...
Seriously, I don't trust you anymore. Yes, I did, but now, you are changing your mind too much. I think that somebody wouldn't change his mind so much normally, not by himself. This may mean you are a mason, and some others have given some good reasons to change your mind, but we don't have any proof for that.
Something else against you: You said you had the idea that the doctors will protect you tonight. This can be what you want to say, but I think you don't need to say things like that. Why would you? To make them think about it, so they can come to the conclusion that you are a target now? Even though you may be a mafia?

I'm just going to assume it's a No Lynch

Ya'll Get to sleep Fools

Not counting because I'm tired and I need to leave for school, it'll be more effective if it's just a NOLYNCH so we can get on with the night.

Vorsprung was attacked by Mafia, Saved by doctor.
Projecto was Killed by Mafia
That_Taco_Guy was Killed by Serial Killer

Also, something happened to ConroD, alas, that story will have to wait till tomorrow.

Start talking fools, I'll post something later.

So, this has been an interesting night. I've come to speculate that Vorsprung is one of the doctors and the other doctor and him are saving each other each night, anyone else's thoughts on this?

So, this has been an interesting night. I've come to speculate that Vorsprung is one of the doctors and the other doctor and him are saving each other each night, anyone else's thoughts on this?
I'll just post the rules of the doctors here

-You are ALLOWED to save yourself.
-You are NOT allowed to save each other, at the same time.
-You are ALLOWED to save the other, if the other is saving someone other than you.

I'll just post the rules of the doctors here

-You are ALLOWED to save yourself.
-You are NOT allowed to save each other, at the same time.
-You are ALLOWED to save the other, if the other is saving someone other than you.

Well that clears it up, so if Vorsprung is the doctor he is either saving himself every night or is being saved by the other doctor while saving someone else, is what I'm thinking at the moment.

Back