• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Being the new SSJ2Deadheart day 1

SSJ2deadheart

While, I feel no one really cares about being me or how to be me for that matter...I have nothing else to do, and a replacement SSJ has been racking my nerves. So, from now on until I return to the server, I wanna know who's up for the test of random, maturity, and all things SSJ!

Day 1- this seems a lot like a textbook, don't ya think, but today's lesson is the random question segement

What is The Random Question Segment?

It's pretty much a part of the day that I have the highest risk of getting muted. I technically get all my friends' attention and ask a question about anything. The thing is, it's called "random " for the reason that 1. You have NO idea what i'm going to ask (which strikes fear into the mods of team9000) 2. It doesn't have a specific time to ask it.

How to ask a random question?

For one thing, i'm an attention whore, so i'll call out my friends anytime I feel totally left out. As long as your friends on the server know that, you're good to go, cause if you call them out, then a random question will be the last thing in thier heads (until they get used to it, of course). All you gotta do is get attention, and ask a completley WTF worthy question.

Well, now that you know what a random question is, go out and try it. Tell me how it went, if you get muted, you get brownie points! YAY! Now get out there and scare some people! Next lesson, trying to sound smart without knowing what you're talking about.

SSJ, out

Intredasting.
Deliberately seeking attention with the goal of getting muted is a bit of a dick move, don't you think?

1. The mods of T9k don't feel fear. If you cross a line, you're muted, banned, and/or hunted down by a rogue coconut and anally raped by its fuzzy body. End of discussion.
2. Who the hell even are you?
3. Encouraging other members to try and get into trouble is not usually a good thing.

I'm a new member and not that active, guys, so I'm sure 90% of you don't know me. And the blog was to be a derp. I'm not trying to encourage getting banned or muted, I'm just being a derp. But, I guess i'll just cancel the whole thing. And the whole who are you and not getting the message crap is exactly why I barely am active, as well as keep to myself, so if it makes you all happy, i'll go back to being the lone wolf of the t9k website and as inactive as ever before.

or, just throwing it out there, you could avoid whoring for attention and being immature, and actually try and get to know the community, play games, get on mumble and so on. You'll fit in just fine

We've been on the server together plenty of times bb, but I think we never really got an opportunity to have an actual conversation.

Well ok, if this was intended as a jocular post, then ignore what I said before, minus the "Who the hell even are you?" part, 'cause I still don't even know you. You should make the lack of srsbsns a little bit more clear when you do so though.

1. Who are you.
2. Stop smoking the crack rock.
3. You are not a lone wolf.

You are not some special flower here, you're some random who's doing random shit,
What is this,
It ain't Mumble till I've got on and said something sexual

Well, FYI to you, sir. I see no difference and I don't care, i'm just trying to lighten up a few moods. And as for you, Vorsprung...
1, does it matter?
2. I'm not a fan of drugs
3. What gives YOU, someone who doesn't even know me, the right to say what I am
4. Who said I was trying to be special (though I am, as everyone is, in thier own way)
5. The gaping hole that is SSJ
6. And that makes me paranoid

I have the right to do anything,
Because I'm Vorsprung,
And because you said "gaping hole" I'm now really hungry
Also fight me you dirty casual

See, now you're getting butthurt at Vorsprung, which is totally not the right way to do things. When vorsy insults you in poetry, you insult him back.

Vorsprung you dirty short-fused pyro, your fuel is low and your pilot is snuffed. Go hump an antelope.

You are all filthy casuals, especially Gurw.

Gurw is the most filth-ridden of them all.

You shouldn't get angry at Vorsprung, he's very... eccentric and likes to..... has fun with.... other people.....

To make it simple, if Vorsprung insults you in poetry, he NEVER means what he says.... unless it is directed at me....

Oh, and you should have properly introduced yourself and got people to know you better before making a blog such as this.... <3

I'm only filth-ridden because you like the grime growing on my phallus as seasoning on your pizza, and you know it, you gimp-suited hatty-phatty little slut.

Back