Best Resident Evil Game?

Flaunty

Just started playing RE3: Nemesis and it's really good. I haven't played 3, but I have tried the Second. It has a very nice horror and puzzle atmosphere, but I'm not sure if this is the best , even though it's awesome. Not sure what are the good RE games though.

I have never really played RE games personally. But I hear from almost everyone that RE:4 is the best.

Just started playing RE3: Nemesis and it's really good. I haven't played 3, but I have tried the Second. It has a very nice horror and puzzle atmosphere, but I'm not sure if this is the best , even though it's awesome. Not sure what are the good RE games though.
Resident Evil 4 was really good, and 5 was meh. I haven't played the older ones though so I wouldn't know if those are good.

I have never really played RE games personally. But I hear from almost everyone that RE:4 is the best.
RE4 was the change in the resident evil games, though. The walking and the aiming was completely different from the first few games that had a fixed camera and auto aim. You couldn't strafe while running or walking, and each zombie didn't give you ammo or drops. But yeah, I've tried 4 and it's pretty good. It's not as hard or as scary as the old games, though.

RE4 was the change in the resident evil games, though. The walking and the aiming was completely different from the first few games that had a fixed camera and auto aim. You couldn't strafe while running or walking, and each zombie didn't give you ammo or drops. But yeah, I've tried 4 and it's pretty good. It's not as hard or as scary as the old games, though.
How hard could it be with auto aim? Well i haven't played them so i wouldn't know...

How hard could it be with auto aim? Well i haven't played them so i wouldn't know...
Well it's extremely hard without auto aim. Without auto aim, you'd have to constantly be guessing where your bullets are going
Plus, it turns around you character for you in an instance rather than slowly with no auto-aim

Back