Best shooter?

battle field bad company 2, all the way, although i'm sure that battlefield 3 will take the cake when it comes out
Yeah. Since I wrote the post I also played BFBC2 Multiplayer online and I really, really like it. It's really fun, but I am missing the split screen mode to play with friends in the same room.

For a free shooter... Graveyard Shift by Nitrome? It's not really a shooter, just a flash game... But it's free, and fun, so I've put it here. Nitrome make some good free games... Go here. http://www.nitrome.com/

In terms of my favourite shooter? I like Halo: Combat Evolved (Halo I), and Cod 4, MW2 and Black Ops are all good.

My favorite old game was
imagesCAQ6GBMA.jpg

i know not many would agree with this, but i'm a big fan of rainbow six. it's not as fast-paced as your black ops or halo, but it's tactical and i love that! sticking to walls, snake cam, working with my dad to catch terrorists in a cross-fire... great game

i know not many would agree with this, but i'm a big fan of rainbow six. it's not as fast-paced as your black ops or halo, but it's tactical and i love that! sticking to walls, snake cam, working with my dad to catch terrorists in a cross-fire... great game
seen it, a pretty nice game.

Back