• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Beta Wipe Incoming

Let's not forget all the wonderful things in our beloved Outlands....

Pleasure Island
Squad 9000
Hobotown
Skybridge
Castle -9k (Feone's base xD)

:D

Thanks for mentioning HoboTown.
Hey I'm SheepKiller (duh) the second in command of HoboTown. Many of you may know me as that guy who built District B and D, or the person who greeted you when you first walked into Hobotown. The Founder's of HoboTown usernames are; Babybcaon and Mariolink42. I am Babybacon's neighbor in real life and and he also misses HoboTown and is disappointed in the work that has been deleted. We are still glad there is a new world ready for 1.8.

We are planning to create a new HoboTown such as something called HoboTown 2. At the moment Babybacon has a broken PC that he is working on and mariolink had become inactive and busy with life such as I was at the end of the old world. We are collecting money to help make hobotown 2.0.

Please check out:
http://www.team9000.net/threads/hobotown-2-0-we-need-funds.10349/

where can we get the old world. finaly i wil be able to try out all my mods on the server. p.s. I WILL BURN CE TOWER IN EP TO THE GROUND

why am i only a member but omfalol is active.
Because I post waaaaay more than you. I am more on T9K than on facebook & hotmail together, and that means something. First thing I do when I come home from school: Turn on the computer and do that what I did all day in school with my laptop: Check out T9K. What's the first place in my most-visited websites? T9K. And I am only 2-3 months on T9K, while I have facebook for a year or two. That's why I am active. And - I'm sorry to say that - but that's the first time I ever heard of you. I'm pretty sure I almost never saw a post from you. That's why I am active. Okay, mate? :)

Aaaand my name is 'omfgAlol' and NOT 'omfalol'. I prefer 'omfg' or 'Max' to 'omfgAlol', you can still call me like that if you want, but please don't call me 'omfgalol'. Thanks.

Is there any one page that describes in detail all of the changes that have taken place, like what new plugins or whats gone, that sort of thing.
I'm still unsure how the money thing works and I don't think there's anymore /cprivate so you have to make a city to protect your stuff. There's a lot of questions I would love to have answered, but I'm enjoying the changes so-far.

Is there any one page that describes in detail all of the changes that have taken place, like what new plugins or whats gone, that sort of thing.
I'm still unsure how the money thing works and I don't think there's anymore /cprivate so you have to make a city to protect your stuff. There's a lot of questions I would love to have answered, but I'm enjoying the changes so-far.
Oh yeah that would be cool :)

Back