• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Beta Wipe Incoming

i think it changes how the terrain generates as mentioned in his blog:
Notch said:
NPC villages
Randomly generated dungeons
New biome code
Notch said:
Already implemented are new complex terrain features, at least one new mob, some interesting new combat mechanics, a new lighting engine, and some experimental new gameplay ideas. To come is more interesting farming, bigger incentives to explore, and npc villages.
so those are some pretty important changes.

New adventures awaits on new world ...
2011-07-20_21.01.18.png

Attachments

• 2011-07-20_21.01.18.png
    2011-07-20_21.01.18.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 106
:notchface: implement Ozy mobs pls :D
Mojang changed the name of herobrine to 'OxyBrine' and he doesn't only build Pyramids and builds random 2x2 holes, no, hes also a mob. He can only spawn once a night, so there is only one OxyBrine on one world, but if he sees you, he tracks you for the rest of it. Not like the Pigmen, he has not a Gold Sword, but a Diamond Sword in his Hand, and the name over his head blinks a shiny red. He survives like the spiders the day, but he doesn't get friendly, no, he just changes victim. He dies at 12 am, and he comes back at nightfall. He has 100x more lifes than a zombie, and you can only kill him if you throw diamonds at him. It needs 64 diamonds that hit him that he is killed.
Oh, I think I forgot to say that he can go through everything.

Mojang changed the name of herobrine to 'OxyBrine' and he doesn't only build Pyramids and builds random 2x2 holes, no, hes also a mob. He can only spawn once a night, so there is only one OxyBrine on one world, but if he sees you, he tracks you for the rest of it. Not like the Pigmen, he has not a Gold Sword, but a Diamond Sword in his Hand, and the name over his head blinks a shiny red. He survives like the spiders the day, but he doesn't get friendly, no, he just changes victim. He dies at 12 am, and he comes back at nightfall. He has 100x more lifes than a zombie, and you can only kill him if you throw diamonds at him. It needs 64 diamonds that hit him that he is killed.
Oh, I think I forgot to say that he can go through everything.
omg nerdgasm lol

So the download you spoke of... Is it the entire outlands that was just removed? Or every map that was in Team 9000 survival?
Either way, where can I download the map?

Back