Better late than never...

Becky

Ello, Ello!

I've been playing the Minecrafts for a couple of years now, all thanks to a certain someone trying to impress me I think. Mykol (my lovely boyfriend) bought me the game & I was hooked. I loves it. I'm not generally a cocky lady, but I'm pretty darn good at gaming. And I'm proud of it ;)

I'mma blue eyed, redhead with a charming attitude & sarcastic wit. I'm a runner, lover of hot yoga and a vegetarian.

I'm not really sure what else to say here. But, I wanted to say hi. So, hi! <3

Becky

Welcome to Team9000 Becky,

Hope you enjoy your stay! (hopefully not followed by a trip to a Psychiatric hospital)

Enjoy some complimentary:

1nBObcw.png

Soya of a happy disposition can and will cause a seriously healthy diet. We are not responsible for the side effects, use at your own risk.

Cheers,
Casham.

I approve of vegetarians and vegans and their conviction to eat non-animal products and use of non-animal products.

Partly because enviromental and partly because outsourcing.

Mademoiselle, it is an honor to have another..... eccentric person join our ranks. I am the T9k underdog, and these are my slavers.

Oh and i.....

cat-hello-friend.gif

(P.S I really, REALLY love cats)
(Another P.S I really, REALLY like killing zombies)

I was wondering why you'd suddenly appeared and yet you were talking to everyone like you'd known them for years.. well, officially~ Welcome! <3

I was wondering why you'd suddenly appeared and yet you were talking to everyone like you'd known them for years.. well, officially~ Welcome! <3
Haha. Yea, I've been on here for a couple of years now. Also, thank you!

Back