• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Big news involving Let's Plays

ChibaMasato

So, as some of you know, I've been doing Let's plays for a few weeks now, and I'm having a blast doing them. Now, however, things are getting even better:

I now have the ability to record PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 games.

So, if you all want, you can request games from these systems, however, there's one catch: If I don't own it, it will take some time before I can even play it.

Also, I'm now doing two LPs at once now, and it will be like that. It's a fairly simple schedule for me to follow, plus it gets me to other games faster. One game will be a request, if not both. The other will be a game I had planned to LP, again which may possibly be a requested game anyway. That being said....

This here: >>>>Touch me! :p<<<< is the link to my currently on going Spyro 1 LP. And this is the first video in my Blind Gex lp. Enjoy, and remember to suggest games. :p I'm happy to play them for you all.

You should totally do an LP of Portal 2. That would be a good one.

Or, do more Spyro ones. Do Year of the Dragon, plz!

Back