Birthday Thread!

Hey happy birthday y'all! I was going to wait but meh oh well mine is right around the corner. I'ma be 26 on May 7th 2013, and as an added bonus... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!! but that's later this month :-D

Holy fuck. Congratz broski!!!! <3

That is probably what you did when you were a baby.

That's actually exactly what I did. I also had a special pillow that I wouldn't go to sleep without. And I was obsessed with Goldfish (food, not actual fish). My tricycle was also just awesome, I would pull catwalks on that thing and just have the best time. TV was godly, Timothy Goes to School, Franklin, Old Blue's Clues, Disney's Recess, Disney's The Weekenders, etc.

Wow. Now I actually want to be 4-6 years old again. I've never really thought about it, but things were just so damn awesome back then.

That's actually exactly what I did. I also had a special pillow that I wouldn't go to sleep without. And I was obsessed with Goldfish (food, not actual fish). My tricycle was also just awesome, I would pull catwalks on that thing and just have the best time.

Wow. Now I actually want to be 4-6 years old again. I've never really thought about it, but things were just so damn awesome back then.
I don't remember having obsessions/quirks that little kids have back then. Then again, I wasn't the normal 4-6 year old... my intelligence rocketed at such a young age. :/

I don't remember having obsessions/quirks that little kids have back then. Then again, I wasn't the normal 4-6 year old... my intelligence rocketed at such a young age. :/

Ah, no worries.
That just means you'll develop them in later life.

Sure, people will wonder why you enjoy building mattress/pillow forts and running around with a beach towel done up like a cape at the age of 30, but you'll be an adult, so screw them and do what you want!

Back