Blacklight Retribution

bbgunshot

Launch Trailer

Dev Diary

Beta Gameplay

So the story goes on July 1, 2010 a game on XBL and Games for windows live called Blacklight: Tango down, developed by Zombie Studios was published. This was a popular shooter on XBL when it had first came out. However Zombie Studios wanted to make the it a F2P game but Microsoft wasn't interested in that. So they ended up making a normal $15 shooter that "Fell into the trap of Games for Windows live." This lead to it only becoming popular on XBL since everyone knows how terrible games for windows live is.

A little later, Zombie Studios was in development of a squeal. Perfect World Entertainment, a company responsible for many meh F2P mmorpg's took interest in the game, and decided to publish it. Perfect World used their economy from their F2P games and merged it with the fast paced FPS action of the newest installment of Blacklight.

The game has superb graphics and DX11 capabilities. Along with a host of customization options and a variety of game types, weapons, and upgrades.

Have you guys heard of this game? Are you interested? Will you be downloading one of the newest and arguably neatest F2P FPS?

I've been fallowing this for a while and have been quite interested. If my CPU can run it well I'll definitely pick this up.

I heard this game is really good. It come out on the same day as Black Ops, so unfortunately it got very overshadowed and left online multilayer deserted. That's why it's a more unheard-of game.

I heard this game is really good. It come out on the same day as Black Ops, so unfortunately it got very overshadowed and left online multilayer deserted. That's why it's a more unheard-of game.

I played the demo of the original and it was fun. I never really felt compelled to buy it, and it didn't seem like anyone was playing it. Their new one however looks like it's shaping up to be quite popular.

Back