• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

BlackViper

BlackVipor

Docks.png Entrance.png Stairs.png Mines.png Mines 2.png Mines 3.png Mines 4.png Mines 5.png dockmaster's office.png Safe.png Inside Of Safe.png

Ohai BlackVipor! It's a nice dock mine, course kinda interesting to have a dock/mine conjoined. Anyways please keep posting more screenshots of your other builds/projects for the admins to review as they like to have multiple builds to check for promotions :). Good luck!

~Bored

And as always we make a notion to protect all the builds on our server, so if ya notice your dock/mine or any of your other builds look like they've blown up, feel free to let the mods/admins know and we'll have them fixed in a pinch :).

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Back