• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Blaze Spawner Protection, or Nether Outpost?

StTheo

I've heard on the chat recently that several blaze spawners were destroyed. These are very rare and irreplaceable (in the same spot, at least), and it's incredibly frustrating when they are destroyed. Would it be possible for these to be made unbreakable, or for outposts to be allowed in the Nether so that towny can at least protect them?

I have thought the same thing because In the past 2 worlds blaze spawners had become nearly extinct.

I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether. There would be too much fighting and bickering over fortresses. Because the spawners are so vital and important, it is your responsibility to keep the location of your spawners private and safe if you don't want trouble. Also, there are a TON of nether fortresses. Just look for them. It is not hard to find new ones. Most of the nether has yet to be fully explored.

The spawners are very hard to break, so it clearly does not happen by accident. Try to not leave obvious paths directly from your base to a spawner that you care about. If they matter enough to you, make them very difficult for a griefer to find.

I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether. There would be too much fighting and bickering over fortresses. Because the spawners are so vital and important, it is your responsibility to keep the location of your spawners private and safe if you don't want trouble. Also, there are a TON of nether fortresses. Just look for them. It is not hard to find new ones. Most of the nether has yet to be fully explored.

The spawners are very hard to break, so it clearly does not happen by accident. Try to not leave obvious paths directly from your base to a spawner that you care about. If they matter enough to you, make them very difficult for a griefer to find.

First of all, I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether either. That's why I suggested towny be implemented in the nether. Second of all, if there are a ton of nether fortresses, then fighting and bickering over them wouldn't be a problem.

First of all, I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether either. That's why I suggested towny be implemented in the nether. Second of all, if there are a ton of nether fortresses, then fighting and bickering over them wouldn't be a problem.

People are lazy and are not willing to go through the effort to find them. There will be bickering and fighting because as it is, many towns already share fortresses in the nether. There will be a power grab if towny were implemented in the nether and some people would come out of it angry and mad.

What about those pesky cave spider spawners? Shouldn't we be able to destroy those? :3

Then why post it...
Because Stratadon used double negative first..

For anyone who doesn't understand double negatives:
Saying, "I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether."
Is the same thing as saying, "I think towny should be implemented in the nether."

Peace n Cookies n Rainbows OHMY!

Because Stratadon used double negative first..

For anyone who doesn't understand double negatives:
Saying, "I do not think towny should not be implemented in the nether."
Is the same thing as saying, "I think towny should be implemented in the nether."

Peace n Cookies n Rainbows OHMY!

Back