• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Block check/Ban request

Looks kinda similar to the Halo Melee weapon now that I see it as whole.

Yeah, you're right Niamph. It's clearly an hommage to the famous Covenant Type1 Energy Sword. What an incredible artist, look at the richness of detail. Amazing.

Yeah, you're right Niamph. It's clearly an hommage to the famous Covenant Type1 Energy Sword. What an incredible artist, look at the richness of detail. Amazing.
omg theres a sword that looks like a willy, like Sqeebz calls it. :p

It's called Willy Weapon, McVit.
Still don't get those penis jokes.

halo-covenant-energy-sword.jpg

It's called Willy Weapon, McVit.
Still don't get those penis jokes.

I didnt realize, that these Weapons were called Willi-Swords, my bad:oops:. But as you can see now the unknown artist clearly sculptured an pittoresque image of this formidable weapon. :D
Why is everyone assuming this masterpiece as a penis and making jokes of it. Im not getting it either.

McVit said:
Why is everyone assuming this masterpiece as a penis and making jokes of it. Im not getting it either.

You meant: '...this masterpiece of a penis...' :p

And its not everybody, its just me :D

Looks kinda similar to the Halo Melee weapon now that I see it as whole.

How did I know you were going to say that? I said it out loud to myself quoting you and then I scroll down and see that.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a sword!

That would cause severe Damage to its stability. You could compare to the Halo melee weapon with 0 % durability.
I would cause no Damage to enemies. Nobody could want that. ;)

Maybe the skill is that what counts if you use a short-duck?
:doy:

Wow apparently a lot of people liked my so called "art work".
REALLY wish I hadn't done it.
Got banned from the server :(
Hopefully the Admins will have mercy and un-ban me.
Like I said in my post.

Back