• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Borderlands DLC

Wooty

Staff member
<This image was lost in the great internet fire of 4/27/2010>

DLC for Gearbox's Borderlands will be coming out in only 5 short days! Yes, all-new Borderlands DLC titled "Zombie Island" is coming to an Xbox near you on November 24, 2009 - only about a month after the initial game release. But wait... what about Borderlands for PC? Well, too bad so sad. Gearbox says you might need to wait a little bit longer. Oh well, I suppose Left4Dead 2 can keep me occupied in the mean time. On a related note... is it just me, or does the screen-shot look a bit like something out of Left4Dead?

PS: You should leave a comment on this post, or we may just hire this creepy man/woman/Japanese bassist to follow you around.

Alright, I had to disable AdBlock to see the video...completely worth the extra effort. 42 seconds of hilarity. I agree .... <3 ollee!

ok so the borderlands dlc was all right this one it wasn't time for dlc in my head when it came out people where saying that there jumping the shark too soon

p.s.the claptrap dlc was awesome

Back