Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Sean1995

With this coming out by the end of the week, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a group coop with me for their first run though. Anyone interested?
Also you can discuss the game here if you want.

Aww yea
Gird yer loins.png

Gird yer loins

Had taken Tues and Weds off this week - completely forgetting that this launched. Needless to say, spent most of my time of playing it. Fox and I spanked the end boss last night - truly an epic fight. :cool:

Had taken Tues and Weds off this week - completely forgetting that this launched. Needless to say, spent most of my time of playing it. Fox and I spanked the end boss last night - truly an epic fight. :cool:

I need your help getting through Deadlift.

I need your help getting through Deadlift.
Hah, yeah - that one is a pita - especially since it glitches. First time I tried to go thru told me all party members had to be there. Had to switch to offline mode to trick it. Fortunately after the first few times I got slaughtered, went out to level up a bit more and got a shock resist shield.

I had the absolute hardest time killing Zarpedon, since I was lvl 20 by the time I got to that fight and she was a lvl 25.

Tried over 15 times and wasn't even able to take out the armor suit she was in...

Then I came to the sudden realization that I was running out of rockets just shy of killing it, so I went to Earl and boosted the hell out of my Rocket SDU's, went back and destroyed her first try.

Needless to say I felt retarded.
Also, she dropped my first legendary in this game, but I'm unable to use it. It's a legendary skin for Athena but I'm playing as Nisha.

Also grinded for over an hour killing "Drongos Bone" (Rough Love sidequest) before I finally got his legendary drop. ALWAYS loved the "Bitch" and it made it's return in this game as the "Fatale" so I just needed to have it <3

So anybody see the Excalibastard yet? Found it by luck Weds night when I unlocked a shock protected area. Googled it and it seems as though you need 2500 Bad Ass points to pull it out. Damage looks like it's meh, but 100% accuracy <3

So anybody see the Excalibastard yet? Found it by luck Weds night when I unlocked a shock protected area. Googled it and it seems as though you need 2500 Bad Ass points to pull it out. Damage looks like it's meh, but 100% accuracy <3

I'm sure it scales through playthroughs. With 100% accuracy and 110% crit damage, I'd wait to very late as possible as you need to finish the game 2-3 times to have enough badass points to get it

It also does freeze damage and accuracy improves as shot, so... homing bullets at above 100% accuracy? lol.

I dunno, I got a nice bump in badass points because of my BL2 profile - I always keep forgetting to restore my original BL saves. Lord knows how much that've helped. At nearly 2100 right now.

I dunno, I got a nice bump in badass points because of my BL2 profile - I always keep forgetting to restore my original BL saves. Lord knows how much that've helped. At nearly 2100 right now.

500 bad ass points and 10 moonstones is what I think I got from it all.

It has a shotgun that spouts bogan lines at you as you use it.

E.g : "Get in theeeere", "F***in' Ferraaalll", "See ya round ya f***in' f***"

I'm sold.

When you hit 2500 BA points, don't just rush over and claim the Excalibastard. You can only get it once per character, no matter what playthrough and it scales to your level. It would be best to wait until you are max level first so you don't waste it.

Back