• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Boxxysmile cool back to builder

Boxxy

Demoted by Alimber 2 days ago for racism. Haven't logged in in over a week.

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 23.png
    23.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • 24.png
    24.png
    728.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 26.png
    26.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • 27.png
    27.png
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • 28.png
    28.png
    987.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 29.png
    29.png
    917.4 KB · Views: 115
I will talk to him when I next see him and let him know about this, in the mean time please be patient.

I honestly have no idea what happened. I was laying in bed one night and decided to patrol, and when I got on I noticed I couldn't use that command. Then I checked and Alimber demoted me like 3 days before that happened.

i am surprised Alimber hasn't seen this yet. I will give him another day to review this and if by then he hasn't, I will handle it.

Boxxy, another moderator came to me a gave me a chat log showing you saying the "N" word. I was disgusted by this, and demoted you to cool. You should be happy I didn't ban you for it. I will be more than happy to give you your rank back if you promise never to act like that again, as next time I will not be as forgiving. Do we have a deal?

I promise but if you can post the picture, I am interested as to what I said and when it occurred

I do not have the picture, nor do I have the chatlog. As I said, another moderator came to me and showed me a portion of his chatlog wherein you made a racist comment.

Ask him if he still has it. Because the only time I said le "n word" was the time when those 3 people were griefing my zelda thing and no one would stop them. I was kicked for that. So perhaps the pic was shooped, or maybe you glanced too fast and the person who said it was "Boxysmile" I dunno.

Back