• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Build review.

ConroD

I was hoping that an admin could review my builds, tell me what they think, and hopefully say if i fit the bill for a promotion, if i'm on track etc etc. I'll post them all here if required.

Except that the creation credit thread is where the admins go through to review things if they aren't around when you have it built. There's been a large influx of things posted there so it'll take some time. No reason to make additional posts, it wont expedite anything

We basically just ignore threads like this. The credit thread is reviewed once every 2-3 days.

Except that the creation credit thread is where the admins go through to review things if they aren't around when you have it built. There's been a large influx of things posted there so it'll take some time. No reason to make additional posts, it wont expedite anything

We basically just ignore threads like this. The credit thread is reviewed once every 2-3 days.

Ahh, i am now enlightened. I didn't know that woot, thanks, and sorry lol. :)

Our posts got removed... </3
holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg

Did you really revive a thread that was over 15 months old? Lettuce be cereal, you need some priorities.

Back