• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Builder rank- a perspective by jslam01

jslam01

Well first off I am going to talk about our jobs and responsibilities. Well, as our name suggests, we are builders which mean we particularly make the cool worlds look spectacular with just awesome builds, and also contribute to the zone projects. I am also aware that there is going to be an underground builder city in Zone 10 that a lot of people are helping with. Another one of our responsibilities is to help the guests with anything that they have problems with since we have the tp command, such as getting water, or helping report grief. But remember still, we are not obligated to do these, but to hang out and have fun

in conclusion, I want to say that in my opinion, builders are sometimes stressed, and also should build and help with guests and moderate the server as well as they can, but most importantly, as yuvinator says(and is right), HAVE FUN! . Feel how good it is to do both and be in the middle of power in our t9k rank pyramid, and enjoy the time and rank as it lasts. And lastly I would like to thank all the builders, even if you are not regularly, I appreciate your efforts to beautify and help with the t9k server.
But remember the point of minecraft is not to woory so much, but to have fun!

*important note- all of the above are jslam01’s opinion. None of these are absolutely correct or the basis of builders. You may respond with any feedback.

Builders... we must... bind together and continue down our path....to the very end

Standing Ovation
images.jpg

Firstly, I appreciate the help from builders with placing water, reporting grief and occasionally shout at trolls.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that it is not compulsory to do all those things mentioned above. Minecraft is a game and everyone are here to have fun. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't. No one will think of you any differently.

Thirdly, builder is as high as you go if you are playing the game for fun. Any rank above builder involves a lot of responsibility that takes the fun out of the game. You can't build in peace anymore after you become a moderator. So, enjoy being builder while you have the chance.

Fourthly, read up Ranks: An editorial by Crane.

P.S. What theme is zone10?

Frog you are correct i missed the point that minecraft is about having fun and hangin out.
So i added it in

I agree with MrFrog90, you should and shouldn't see your rank as a Job. You should really see it as something that you really enjoy and really everything that you do as a builder is really what you make it to be (Teehee). As a builder like Froggie said is a great rank you have all the time in the world to build and help moderate the server when necessary (water/lava etc if you so choose). If you are stressed do something that re-leaves that stress, you don't come here to get stressed! With my own personal experience I love moderating the players i have lots of patience doing it and it makes the experience better for everyone else and that's something I honestly enjoy more than building. Those builders who are quiet and build and build are just as notorious as those who help in chat (in my own opinion) because they don't need recognition for what they do, they are doing it for themselves, and for the T9K making it a great and pretty place. I notice them, and I also keep track of what there doing ;)

NomNom421

Back