• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Building Application for Ariectus

Ariectus

Hey, my screenname on minecraft is Ariectus, I love this game so much, I have built mainly awesome libraries on classic multiplayer, but have helped building the underground cities on the guest world, have a nice suite in avroom's hotel on cool8 as well as a pirate ship battle with PirateCutlass in the bay next to spawn on cool8. I've also made lava and water creations (like hot tubs and elevators) for other players after I got promoted to "cool" status, and love encouraging people and making them feel good about their stuff I know they've worked hard on. Minecraft is the first game I've really done community multiplayer on (I never plug in the headset when I play call of duty or anything like that), and I bought alpha solely to play with team9000, and have read and understand the rules, so I really hope you guys accept me! I'm looking forward to finding an awesome zelda skin for my character and playing with you guys soon! =]

Hey! I'd love to whitelist you, but you need to join the alpha serer at least once before you can be added (you aren't in the database yet)!

Back