• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Building Contract For Next City

L_O_T_r

As of right now I am drawing up this building contract for the next city after oxyton. I will keep this post short and simple.

Idea: A Replica of Edoras from Lord of The Rings.

People on the contract so far:
BriggsDg
Aramat
L_O_T_R

Anyone else that wishes to help reply on this thread.

Yup, we need space, and good builders who know what they are doing. Anyone who wants to help, reply and say so!

So... what you're saying is that the next public team9000 city should be only available to those users which want to build an exact scale model of a city in lord of the rings?

So... what you're saying is that the next public team9000 city should be only available to those users which want to build an exact scale model of a city in lord of the rings?
Yes. That is exactly what we are saying... :rolleyes:
No, we just want some land to build that, the rest of the city land could be anything. But currently, there is no room in OxyTown.

That's when you make room.
Well, griefing other homes isn't allowed, and there's a boundary around the city that won't let us go out farther. Unfortunately, we'll have to ask to have a set area for it. :s

As for the making of the city, I would like to help out if possible. Have you guys planned out the city in either an image or a 3d model yet?

Or Just Hollow Underneath The Whole City And Place Glass Floors.. Then Have Edoras Underneath where you can look down on it ;D

Well the idea I was having is that, we build the city then woot wanted to make the next city for guests, so we do that.

Well, griefing other homes isn't allowed, and there's a boundary around the city that won't let us go out farther. Unfortunately, we'll have to ask to have a set area for it. :s

As for the making of the city, I would like to help out if possible. Have you guys planned out the city in either an image or a 3d model yet?
No planning yet... Lotr! Get to work! =D. Love the avatar image dama, very nice.
But really, we need to start gathering Wood, and get some pictures and if lucky a floorplan of the city. I have a paper to write today, so I will look once I have time.

I can help gather material, but as far as building, not so much unless I am given an exact layout. When I build from memory, it doesn't turn out so great most of the time.

Back