• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Building in Zone1

brantbren

Just a few days ago, I realized that builders could no longer build in zone1. Personally, I'm a little upset because I enjoyed the city setting and one of my best builds is in there. But what really bothers me about this is that I wanted to fix my build and i'm stuck looking at the mistakes I made when I built it, not to mention I always thought the zones were the areas that builders were ment to build their greatest creations. This thread is NOT me demanding builders should be able to build in Zone1! It is just me wanting to know why builders can't build in it anymore and stating my opinion on the subject.

Although I believe it's just a retired zone and therefore builders can't build in it anymore, but that's just why I think builders can't build in Zone1 anymore...

I believe Wooty closed it due to the age of the world and the zone was quite full with content already.

Oh man, that zone is like almost 2 years old now. It also features my first noobish stuff.

Oh man, that zone is like almost 2 years old now. It also features my first noobish stuff.
Yeah and it has one of my largest builds, and lord behold when i was showing it to my friend, I found a mistake in it.......and i can't change it....

Back