• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Building permit application: Ryusaizo

Ryusaizo

Hello, I figured with the new application process that I would condense my current applications to this thread. I will be adding all of my previous builds, including ones previously in the last Zone11 application thread. Please keep in mind that some of this work is when I was first getting started.

I will add more work as needed in order to further push my success, not only to apply for Zone11 but to further my own skill as a creative artist on minecraft.

More info

Username: Ryusaizo
Time spent on Tk9 server: 50 hours or so
Building style: Random, whatever pops into head.
Likes to build: Game sprites, decorative additions,.

Attachments

• Blackmage.jpg
    Blackmage.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Bridy.jpg
    Bridy.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Chocobo.jpg
    Chocobo.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Church 1.jpg
    Church 1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 84
  • Church2.jpg
    Church2.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Dark tower.jpg
    Dark tower.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 82
  • Desu.jpg
    Desu.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 78
  • fighter.jpg
    fighter.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Fountain.jpg
    Fountain.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Game over.jpg
    Game over.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 88
  • house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 81
  • house2.jpg
    house2.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 79
  • House3.jpg
    House3.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Kupo.jpg
    Kupo.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Lakatu.jpg
    Lakatu.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Library 2.jpg
    Library 2.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Library 1.jpg
    Library 1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 77
  • link.jpg
    link.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Loz1.jpg
    Loz1.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 77
  • loz2.jpg
    loz2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Nyancat.jpg
    Nyancat.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 74
  • water tower.jpg
    water tower.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 75
Please keep it in the promotion applications thread. I will move it there for you.

here is a new set of stuff I have made. I call it a house, but it is a recreation of my apartment.

Attachments

• Simple house1.jpg
    Simple house1.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 78
  • simple house2.jpg
    simple house2.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 65
  • simple house3.jpg
    simple house3.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 74
  • simple house4.jpg
    simple house4.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 74
  • simple house5.jpg
    simple house5.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 76
So what do you plan on adding to Zone11 when you get in? Any ideas as to what you are going to build? Just curious.

I plan on helping out everyone equally, but i am mostly interested on adding small bits here and there. Though they may be small they add a certain quality. basically i would be that guy who if a certain team does not have enough help, I would go to them.

Cool, you are good to go, just have to wait until Casham has a chance to update the white-list. Starting tomorrow I will be posting and updated white-list in the minecraft classic section of the forums. Also, look into getting with a department and seeing what they need help with or if they have an area you can build in. This thread has a list of the departments governing Zone11 and the people who head them up so you can get into contact with the right people. Also, look out for a new thread coming out in the next few days called the Help desk, as it is going to be run by the resource department to help make everything easier for you and the rest of the builders. Basically, if you have ANY question about anything pertaining to Zone11 the Help Desk is the place to go. We will be there to answer everyone's questions and if we can not answer them, we will find the appropriate person who can. Please be patient until then and remember that the help desk will most likely be flooded at first as everyone is trying to get integrated over to this new system.
Have fun in Zone11!!

Back