• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Building Permit Applications Suggestion(s)

V_Five_V

Why not provide a description of what type of building or structure when applying?

The admins could organize applications based on what type of building you want. For example, the houses would get there own section, larger buildings would have their own application, art would be another and so on.

This would also prevent twenty towers or thirty general stores. It also allows the admins to space stuff out. If five people want to build stores...space the stores throughout the city.

This would be similar to zoning in real life....industrial zone, residential zone, commercial zone, etc.

I do not think I understand. Different build permissions for different size builds? Is this what you are going for?

I'm not sure how they are setting up each city... but by describing what you want to build it allows the admins to know where they want to place you, if the city needs your building etc.

For example, I think someones idea for Eagle Pass is a snowball arena....This would take up more space then a house.

I think they currently allow a 16 x 16 zone for building?

in the inner ring, 16x16. in the outer ring, a 400 block area is free, with a charge for bigger. fortunately, the snowball arena would be a public building, and not have a size limit. far as i know, anyway.

The downtown looks organized in EP. Are they going to make the outer ring organized as far as roads or will it be slightly hectic like Ozy. By hectic, I mean will they place roads after buildings or will it be organized by putting roads in first?

Back