Bully

batteofomega4

Oh god my amazing childhood playing this.I even enjoyed this shit more then GTA for gods sake.I honestly think that if they made a Bully 2 it would sell very,very well.So,does anyone else remember this?

cover.jpg

I just bought it again yesterday.Been playing it for hours.Also,don't wait for it to go on sale,you should know that its already well worth every penny.

I think I'm going to just go for it. The game seems so unpopular that I may as well just get it now, seeing as how it will be a while until we see a sale on it.

Bully is consider one of the best games of the year but also the most hated and Controversy too.
Best game because its made by Rockstar for there famous franchise of GTA and again most hated
by blood by many parents because of the "coffee" crap they pull out on GTA.
Bully received highly positive reviews from critics.The game received ratings of 8.9/10
Bully has caused controversy among parents and educators, criticized the game for glorifying or trivializing school bullying.
And the part where you put someone head in the toilet really Pissed off lots of parents because there kids were being bully
and they were doing that at school, my cousin was one of them so not really a game to like much when it teaches kids to
be a pro bully. i played this game when i was working at gamestop at the time.

Bully is consider one of the best games of the year but also the most hated and Controversy too.
Best game because its made by Rockstar for there famous franchise of GTA and again most hated
Bully received highly positive reviews from critics.The game received ratings of 8.9/10
Bully has caused controversy among parents and educators, criticized the game for glorifying or trivializing school bullying.
And the part where you put someone head in the toilet really Pissed off lots of parents because there kids were being bully
and they were doing that at school, my cousin was one of them so not really a game to like much when it teaches kids to
I honestly think that the reason of kids being inspired to do this is not just the games fault.The parents should judge if there child is mature enough to be able to not be influenced by games like GTA and of course,Bully and to be sure that they know that it is just a game and not a lesson on how to act.

I honestly think that the reason of kids being inspired to do this is not just the games fault.The parents should judge if there child is mature enough to be able to not be influenced by games like GTA and of course,Bully and to be sure that they know that it is just a game and not a lesson on how to act.
Game shouldn't be being played by kids anyway; that's why there's ratings systems.

bcd9c3fe6cf2be8892028e66f8956213.png

GOOGLE TRANSLATE
YOU HAVE FAILED ME

Parent: I bought this game for my kid a few days ago that I know isn't appropriate, because it says so on the box! Now he's doing bad things in the game, and I suspect that's why his grades have been falling for 6 months!

Normal Persons Response: You bought your kid the game knowing it shouldn't be played by him, and now you're blaming a game you bought days ago for his grades falling for 6 months, how could that game be the cause? You need to look for the root of your kids problem and stop fixating over video games being the cause, you shouldn't just look for the closest thing to blame.

Biased News Reporter: HORY FEK UR KID GRAD DROPD CUZ GAEM DID IT. DIS BRAKIN NEWS ILL GET TOP STORY 4 U I MAK SUR OF THT! "BRAKN NEWS MOMS KID PLAY GAEM THEN KID GRDE DROPD 6 MONTH EARLR GAEMS NED 2 B OUTLOWD ASAP GUIZ"

Completely over exaggerated but who cares because I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

But yeah, great game.

Back