Call of Duty: Black Ops

I havent had time to finish the single player. I got to vietnam and i am on a part where i have to run down a hill, i keep getting shot immediately upon going over the edge. It has its tough spots on veteran for sure.
The Combat training is very fun, good way to let off some steam, and the Wager matches are pretty entertaining as well.

FJLYw.jpg

That is all I have to say on the subject.

ordered it on thursday. but because i get both, Black Ops and Undead Nightmare, they send it out on the 26th Nov :O
because Undead Nightmare isn't in stock.

I bought it for my PS3 :) love it. I recently got a PS3 so I could play with my friend and because my brother has my Xbox and no one ever played with on xbox so I got the PS3 for it. Yey

didn't really like black-ops, i reckon assassins creed brotherhood is ultimately a better game.

@warpixel if you mean the add-on for red dead redemption, dont bother, it also fails.

Some aspects are good but it generally fucks up the main storyline.

Also is like black ops campaign - which is 4 hours.

Black Ops was great, not a complete favorite but I loved the campaign and zombies... hard to hate on this game =)

RDR expansion looks awesome, I do not own it but have seen an entire series of videos on some guys playing it and it basically gives you an entirely new campaign and side quests for a good price. Awesome gameplay from what I have seen. (zombies are amazing in general)

Black Ops was great, not a complete favorite but I loved the campaign and zombies... hard to hate on this game =)

RDR expansion looks awesome, I do not own it but have seen an entire series of videos on some guys playing it and it basically gives you an entirely new campaign and side quests for a good price. Awesome gameplay from what I have seen. (zombies are amazing in general)

Agreed! I loved playing Zombies with my friends and even playing online is kinda fun

I first gotta get my ps3, then get blackops. Though, singleplayer campaign seems boring. Multiplayer is good? ):

I'm having so many problem with the PC release that I'm sticking with Minecraft and AC: Brotherhood until I figure out whats wrong. :p But when I AM able to play, it's pretty sweet stuff.

Back