Call of Duty: Ghosts

The competition is gonna be fierce for the next military shooter thing. Battlefield 4 is coming on Oct 2013. My monies are getting ready to buy it.

Ok, so her3 is my assumed story.*ahem*

There was a bunch of TF2 ghost hunters. They had hats and guns and shit. One day they found a ( :O) ghost! And they shot him. They also shot some other guys, and some badguys. Then as an totally unicpected plot twist, ur best friend DIES (D: so sad AND scary) then you shoot more people yaeyada, then the events of every other call of duty happins at once and then the story board team for activision all DIE out of sheer awesome.
And that has been; Call Of TF2 ghost hat kill hunters.
Also there are zombies.

I'm honestly not hopeful for this game.
CoD is not a good franchise and I'm not a big fan of it. It's blatantly vanilla; it panders to casuals and is a bit of a disgrace.

However, I will stand up for the franchise somewhat, as I quite enjoy Black Ops II.

Don't get me wrong - Black Ops II is not a particularly good game. It's still CoD, which means rubberbanding, 12-year-olds, sketchy gameplay, horrendous hitboxes, and god-awful microtransactions. The fact that there's an option to pay $2 to get a camo on a gun - despite the fact that it's hardly visible in gameplay or to yourself, even (not to mention that it doesn't affect gameplay at all) - is ridiculous.

However, it's a fun game. Once you get over the fact it's a trashy adolescent shooter, it's quite fun. Combat's reasonably polished, you have a good and balanced selection of weapons, maps are fun and interesting, and there's plenty of playability. It's a natural evolution of CoD - lots of unlocks, flashy gunplay, rote skill-learning, and killing people.
The "Pick 10" system's probably the best thing that's ever happened to CoD.

So yeah. It's a pile of cancer, but nice cancer!

Ghosts? Who knows. MW3 was shithouse, and Black Ops I was alright. The fact that it's made by Infinity Ward doesn't comfort me, because Infinity Ward made MW2 (which was gobsmackingly bad, in all definitions of the word).

I'm certainly not going to preorder it
PREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOOORRRRDER NOW
BUY THE GAME BEFORE IT'S EVEN MADE
10/10 IT'S OKAY
HYPE TRAIN WOOOHOO PREORDER BONUSES DLC
BONUS PACKAGES DLC WEAPONS
xXxTACTICAL_PREORDER_ADVANTAGExXx
not a true fan

Wishlist:

Upgraded graphics of course.
Actual gun sound recordings.
FIX hitboxes. If nothing else, fix this.
Create a voice interpreter that can recognize a teenager and ban their ass. :D
more cinematics, bigger set pieces. I want to feel like I'm playing in a Micheal Bay movie.
Get rid of 360 headshots and no scopes.

Back