• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Camevil's LTS whitelist application

Camevil

1. In game name: Camevil
2. Why do you want to join?: Well I haven't really spent much time on the smp server and I want to change that and build awesome things with my fellow team9000-ians.
3. If you are new to team900, how did you find us: Two year anniversary recently. Don't think I am new ;)
4. T9k friends: God, where do I start.Girls_is_awesome, unismurfsity, crotchfist, oozinator, nobler3con, olleeollee, casham, casey, godlib, damashki, chiba, kc, mikey, pure, twk, frankiller, pixi, twisted_intent, mcfar, konflakes, beese. Well, I could go on but that would take time and it would be a very very very long list. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I love you all <3
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why: I have been banned once (for the mere fact of being aussie) by the one and only konflakes on classic <3 Other than that, I have never been banned for a serious reason.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Well, I don't have siblings so I am safe for that. As for friends, it is highly unlikely they will get on my account or I would let them borrow it but if it does happen, I am willing to take full responsibility.

Back