• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

can i ever play on team 9000 servers again? :(

blabbytaco

i started with minecraft not long ago, and i got confused with survival and classic. i thought the classic server was survival online so i started collecting things like wood and rocks. many ppl already had their selters and then i found out i had unlimited blocks so im like "wuuuuuut". i think i got banned, and so i chose a different server, and i found out that its not survival at all, sorry about that. i searched up this site, and i see this site has everything.... multiplayer survival, classic servers and ranks and it seems like a really good place to get me on my feet about minecraft, since im getting the game in 2 weeks or so. is it possible for me to get unbanned or do i have to make a new acount if i want to get the benefits of the servers?

I banned you for griefing but I can understand about being new, but even if you thought this was a survival server why would you destroy your fellow builders building?

Yes I guess I was destroying because I felt like a king who had super strength and destroyed rock with rock, and can dig to the bottom of the earth in 7 seconds. Now I realize that there are consequences for my actions. For that I am very sorry or else I wouldn't go through all the trouble to submit this. Ya and also I swear I put triple zeros after 9 in my first post, my bad :p

Okay I'm going to unban you but this is your one and only appeal, so if you mess up you will be permanently banned and not allowed back onto the server. And I understand mistakes so please type /rules when you join and follow them. Thank you for your time. Ban appeal accepted

Yes I guess I was destroying because I felt like a king who had super strength and destroyed rock with rock, and can dig to the bottom of the earth in 7 seconds. Now I realize that there are consequences for my actions. For that I am very sorry or else I wouldn't go through all the trouble to submit this. Ya and also I swear I put triple zeros after 9 in my first post, my bad :p

images

Back