• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can I have my rank back?

Clayto1332

I got a wild hair up my ass and decided I want to go ahead and finally get my builder rank in classic.

Problem?

I guess over my 9 or so months of inactivity on the classic server I got demoted to guest... Any any reason for this? Any way I can have my rank back? I can't for the life of me find my guest->cool application but here is my builder application:

https://www.team9000.net/threads/clayto1332-cool-jesus.3270/

If I can get my cool rank back and have my builder application reopened that would be lovely <3

Bump. If I am going to have to earn it again can someone just tell me? And maybe who demoted me and why?

No idea why you were demoted, but it's from ConroD from around ~May 2011ish. You'd have to ask him for all the details.

No idea why you were demoted, but it's from ConroD from around ~May 2011ish. You'd have to ask him for all the details.
I think he got demoted because he was inactive for a long time. The epics do a builder clean up every once in a while. I don't know why but I'm sure they have their reasons.
Like a Sir Spiderman.jpg

Oh... Well now i just feel stupid commenting on here, if it's already taken care of.
Your welcome for contributing nothing to the situation though :D
60's spiderman.gif

Back