• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can you unban me

Devin

I was banned by strardon for tearing down a bridge that someone built that was griefing my trench when someone could of jumped over it. I spent a long time on that trench cuz it is flat the whole way through and goes from one side to the other. Im sorry, but i was just trying to maintain my trench

Also for that bridge I had permission from giggty or what ever his name was to move it if its the bridge at the one house building thing

You were banned by Stratadon for griefing multiple builds and bridges. You will have to wait for him to reply. Devin's IG-name is dkolarac.

First of all, you are leaving out the part of the story where you tunneled under giggity's house and griefed his floor from underneath. I was invisible and watched you do it with my own eyes.

Dkolarac Grief1.png

Dkolarac Grief2.png

Second, you are playing on a public server that can get over 250 players on every day. You made a massive trench that is a nuisance for guests to fall into because they have no way of getting out and then made a fuss every time someone made a bridge over it. You essentially selfishly took up the entire left hand side of spawn road.

I am willing to unban you just this once, but you have to promise me that you will get a new attitude about building. Act respectfully towards other players. Do not grief them when their backs are turned because you are angry at them. Try to construct something like a house rather than dig random tunnels and deep trenches.

Because you already have a second account banned on your IP, this is the last time you will be unbanned. If you mess up and are banned again, it will be an IP ban and you will not be allowed to return.

Remember to type /rules when you return to the server

User Unbanned
Close Thread

Back