• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Canadian Thanksgiving weekend... and my slow torture

stopthehacks

Yes, this weekend is possibly one of the best times of the year when it comes around, but this year I have been confined to my homework, spending hours toiling away at what is supposed to become a research paper. A research paper! Really? Some of you may have noticed that I was on mumble and classic and an adventure server last night, getting no work done at all (hence putting me further back in my time to complete this damn thing). And even now I sit at my keyboard typing this when I'm supposed to be writing "What part of my culture interests me: add details Economically, politically, geographically and historically".

Pretty sad isn't it. Then again I am very happy that I have a place to go to when I am bored, or tired (or in need of a good laugh). A place where I can read things, respond to them AND GET AN ACTIVE RESPONSE BACK (not like the FML app, which I know some of you probably have seen). So, Team 9000, I am glad to say that you have made my miserable weekend much better; I could not ask for a happier, funnier or pony-er community. And yes, I just used a semi-colan.

See ya later.
On Mumble.
Or wherever is best for you guys.
Also, once I get my laptop back I'll be starting my "Mod Reviews for MC".
Let me know what you think.
Kbai.

2-4 pages? That's damn nothing. I had to write a 10 pages paper last year. Started at 10pm, had to hand it out at 8am the next day. Worked through it. Got the second worst note. Was worth it. Have to write a 30 pages paper this year...

Back