• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can't Connect to Classic?

hi, when ever i try and join another world i lose connection like in the photo bellow, also i have full render on and im still as laggy as hell, it never used to be like it but its only like it when i started survival i came back to classic and the problems started

Attachments

• lost connection.jpg
    lost connection.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
thanks sonic but when i try and log in on that it logs me in shows the border of the server list part and then dissapears so i cant get a server up

thanks sonic but when i try and log in on that it logs me in shows the border of the server list part and then dissapears so i cant get a server up
I can confirm this. After typing in the login info it seems like it minimizes to the taskbar, but it actually kills the program and aborts. It doesn't even show up in task manager.

I can confirm this. After typing in the login info it seems like it minimizes to the taskbar, but it actually kills the program and aborts. It doesn't even show up in task manager.

Make a bug report. The dev is very active at the moment.

You should have a file that has something to do with "logs" or similar in the folder the program was installed in. Check it for words and stuff, copy and paste the relevant info into the bug report.

the console just closes it dont come up with nothing saying there was an error and it doesnt come up with an error file for the closing it just closes

Just a interesting note:

I was able to run this just fine on windows 7, but when I upgraded to Windows 8, I get the flashing server window. I am running an older AMD card, yes. I do have the exact same drivers as I did back on 7 though.

Too old of a graphics card my ***.

Back